[Haskell-beginners] Functional analysis and design

Gianfranco Alongi gianfranco.alongi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:57:15 CET 2013

You will seldom find the 'best' solution immediately - remember that
lectures are prepared
and so is most of the things you see.

Write something that works, then make it pretty,
if you can prove by numbers (measurements) that it needs/can be
optimized, do it.

For this reason, I do TDD - building a set of regression
tests which I can lean on for refactoring.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Martin Drautzburg <Martin.Drautzburg at web.de