[Haskell-beginners] Machine Learning/ANN's in Haskell.

Jack Hunt jackmileshunt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 14:50:03 CET 2013

Hi all,
I have been interested in Haskell for a long time now, and am definitely
going to invest a considerable amount of time into learning it. Next
year is the final year of my CS degree, and I am set on having a final
year project orientated around ML. Now, my question is this:-

What are the advantages/disadvantages of using Haskell for such a
project? Bearing in mind of course that I am an absolute beginner.

Regards,
Jack Hunt