[Haskell-beginners] System.USB.writeInterrupt -- confused by error message from type system

emacstheviking objitsu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:38:41 CET 2013

David,  maybe my code got chopped then because this is the start of my
program:

    module Main where
    import Data.ByteString.Char8 as BS hiding (putStrLn)   ***HERE IT IS***
    import Data.String.Conversions as SC
    import Data.Word (Word16)
    import Data.Vector as V (filterM, null, (!)) --as V hiding ((++))

    import System.USB
    import System.Environment

where the "BS" (pardon the pun) is quite plainly defined. And changing it
as suggested only yields this:

usb1.hs:61:18:
    Not in scope: `B.replicate'
    Perhaps you meant `BS.replicate' (imported from Data.ByteString.Char8)

So I don't think that's the solution.