[Haskell-beginners] The Book

mukesh tiwari mukeshtiwari.iiitm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:44:05 CET 2013

Hi Emanuel
I haven't read the "Thinking in C++" so I can't compare it with any haskell
resource but here are some links which you can use for learning
1. http://learnyouahaskell.com/chapters
2. http://book.realworldhaskell.org/

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Emanuel Koczwara <poczta at emanuelkoczwara.pl
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I'm looking for one book that explains programming in Haskell. Is
> there a book that explains everything? It appears that there are many
> books, but each book is ~200 pages and each explains only basics. I'm

If you are interested in NLP so try this one
http://nlpwp.org/book/index.xhtml. You can see more detailed list on
Haskell wiki
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Learning_Haskell.

Mukesh