[Haskell-beginners] How do I declare a set?

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 02:29:08 CET 2013

At the moment, no.  There has been a small push toward an OverloadedLists
extension, which would allow you to use list syntax for anything that has a
fromList (there would probably be an IsList class similar to the IsString
class).  I'm not sure where that has gone.  I know there were several
competing implementations.