[Haskell-beginners] Hackages that only depend on Haskell Platform

Darren Grant therealkludgy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:02:08 CET 2013

That's a good reference, but what I am exploring is a quick, draconian
solution that will give me an extremely conservative set of packages that
are not interdependent in any way.

It seems that such a program does not yet exist, but should be
straightforward to write, joining HackageDB dependencies against packages
in the platform. The best I've got so far is to scrape results from cabal
info, but I'm looking for a more efficient set of API's to solve the
problem. Does the Haskell Platform come with modules that support this sort
of API?