[Haskell-beginners] Is Cons in the Haskell Module Library

Nadir Sampaoli nadirsampaoli at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 17:38:45 UTC 2013

Hello Patrick,

> But can someone tell me how to search the Haskell Library to find the module
> containing Cons?

I (sadly) know nothing about Category Theory, so I probably am missing
something, but when I'm looking for the module where a function or
data type belongs to, I usually use Hoogle:
http://www.haskell.org/hoogle/ (there's a hoogle command-line tool
too).
Is it what you're after?

On a side note I tend to assimilate lisp's cons to Haskell's (:) too.
I wouldn't mind if someone corrects this view of mine in case it's not
correct :)

Regards,

Nadir