[Haskell-beginners] download latest version of cabal-install from hackage

yi lu zhiwudazhanjiangshi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 11:12:03 UTC 2013

In ~/.cabal/pachages/hackage.haskell.org/ folder, there is a list of files
in 00-index.tar.gz .

For example http://hackage.haskell.org/package/data-aviary , there is a
folder `data-aviary`. In it, there are folders `0.4.0`, `0.2.3` ...

In http://hackage.haskell.org/package/data-aviary , the download link is
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/data-aviary-0.4.0/data-aviary-0.4.0.tar.gz

So now, can you infer something from this?

Yi