[Haskell-beginners] Haskell mentors/tutors website?

Kẏra kxra at riseup.net
Thu Aug 29 07:59:58 CEST 2013

Is there an existing website to connect haskell mentors and mentees? I'm
thinking of something along the lines of railsmentors (except, of course,
with haskell support).

I suppose it doesn't have to be Haskell specific, as long as it's a
supported language. Codementor.io
<http://www.codementor.io/?rid=4506073984>seems like a really cool
option along those lines, but it would also be
valuable to have a network for volunteer mentors.

The closest I have seen is Haskellers, which is not about mentorship, but
instead only about hiring and job hunting.

P.S. Are there any LGBTQIA/female/disabled people of color on this list who
would be willing to teach myself and other folks from the Empowermentors
Collective?
http://kxra.tumblr.com/post/54139122042/please-signal-boost-the-empowermentors

Thanks!
Kẏra