[Haskell-beginners] help with lists and tuples

Alexander O'Neill aloneill at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 01:18:03 CEST 2013

It seems like you want to set up a recursive function. So you want to take one tuple out of the list of tuples, perform your sum function on it, and then call the recursive function on the remainder of the list.  Something like this, maybe?

nActivationSum :: [(Float, Float)] -> [Float]
nActivationSum [] = []
nActivationSum ((input,weight) : rest) = nActivation (input, weight) : nActivat\
ionSum rest