[Haskell-beginners] haskell testing framework - missing htfpp

Chaddaï Fouché chaddai.fouche at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 17:50:25 CEST 2013

More probably you should rather have asked this on Haskell-Cafe, it's not
really a beginner question. htfpp sounds like a pre processor : ghc can use
any preprocessor on your source (it often just use cpp), so what's the
message is saying is that htfpp is not on the PATH. Which probably means
you installed HTF locally and ~/.cabal/bin is not part of your PATH.

--
Jedaï