[Haskell-beginners] FRP

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Wed Sep 19 08:35:32 CEST 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:20 AM, Christopher Howard wrote:

> Which FRP framework (i.e., Haskell package) is the best one to play with
> for someone still trying to grasp the basics of FRP?

I think of FRP as a Dream that's still being worked on.  So to get at the
basics of the Dream I do a lot of gedankenexperiment, sketching on pen and
paper, and code fragments.  I read Conal Elliott's blog to gather the
results of his investigations of that Dream.

But I understand that you're a practical kind of guy and prefers to push
and poke to learn stuff, and I think all the projects mentioned in this
thread are excellent starting points.

-- Kim-Ee