[Haskell-beginners] sometimes Haskell isn't what you want

Dennis Raddle dennis.raddle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:16:15 CEST 2012

I went briefly to Python but guess what? I I U-turned right back to
Haskell. Because there is nothing like the consistent documentation and
well-thought-out libraries of Haskell. There is nothing else like the help
from #haskell or this list. I used to program in Python. I went back to it
for one day (yesterday) and that was enough to make me realize how
unpleasant its inconsistencies, inconsistent documentation, awkwardnesses,
etc. Maybe Haskell will make me think harder but at least the whole
language and supporting documentation and the whole community has "got my
back." Haskell is a gift and I'm not throwing it away.

Yay!