[Haskell-beginners] import checking and filtering

Christopher Howard christopher.howard at frigidcode.com
Fri Oct 12 06:29:11 CEST 2012

Maybe I'm losing it, but I seem to remember, when I first started out
with Haskell, using some program which would check the import list in
each of my source files, and then it would output a new import list that
only imported exactly those functions that my program actually used. At
the time I didn't think that was important, but now I really want it,
yet I can't remember which utility it was that did this. Does anyone
happen to know which utility it is I'm thinking of?

--
frigidcode.com
indicium.us