[Haskell-beginners] What is a closer to functional (haskell) ideology

Alexander V Vershilov alexander.vershilov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:54:20 CEST 2012

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 11:20:50AM +0700, ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿ wrote

> 11.10.2012, 07:56, "Eugene Perederey" <eugene.perederey at gmail.com>:
>

>     How come there is no way to use Haskell and still you are free to use
>     anything else?
>

> There is a big barrier for consumer to use "so strage lang" as haskell.
> Allready well that I can go away from php.
> The main problem is to find other developers for choosen lang in case of
> gapping business relations with developer who will start project.

Currenty there is more haskellers than haskell work positions, so if you
will move to haskell you will be able to choose from a list of devs.

> Is it easy to find freelance haskellers, particularly happstackers, to
> continue
> project (for acceptable price) in Russia?

It's just a matter of writing about your job position =).
You can use: haskell-cafe, haskellers.com, popular mini-blog services
(juick, psto, twitter), g+. There is a number of haskellers.

--
Alexander Vershilov