[Haskell-beginners] list splitting - nice implementation?

Emmanuel Touzery etouzery at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 11:06:57 CET 2012

That is EXACTLY the kind of answer i was hoping for!
Great implementation, I'll be sure to reuse that trick of zipping with the
tail of the list.. really really good.

I'm relieved it's not trivial (for me) to write since i could not come up
with it, and happy i understand it :-)

Intuitively it's more expensive than what an imperative language would do
(new list creations, going several times over the list -zip, spam, map -
still O(n) though).

If it was in your project you'd use that, or would you use a more
"straightforward" implementation and you came up with this one just because
i asked explicitely for such a way?