[Haskell-beginners] exceptions and stacks

Emmanuel Touzery etouzery at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 20:34:50 CET 2012

well it certainly requires will to build with profiling.
i had to reinstall all my cabal packages with profiling enabled, which i
finally managed to do now..

and now it tells me:
ghc -prof -auto-all Prog.hs

    Dynamic linking required, but this is a non-standard build (eg. prof).
    You need to build the program twice: once the normal way, and then
    in the desired way using -osuf to set the object file suffix.

Ah well.. I'll fight some more with this later. Not exactly "out of the
box"...

Emmanuel