[Haskell-beginners] Linking C library with haskell in Windows

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Sun May 27 08:12:06 CEST 2012

I don't think changing the calling convention in the binding source
code is a good idea.

If you can build the original C library with MinGW it should have the
same calling convention as Linux. WinAPI uses stdcall and possibly
DLLs compiled with VC do (tip - don't use VC DLLs if you don't have
to), but otherwise you should be using ccall.