[Haskell-beginners] [Haskell-cafe] Most C++ compilers will not optimize x^2.0 as x*x but instead will do an expensive ...

Bardur Arantsson spam at scientician.net
Thu May 24 05:33:38 CEST 2012

On 05/24/2012 05:24 AM, Tom Murphy wrote:
> Just to play devil's advocate, if you look back at the list, KC has
> written a lot of helpful and informative messages in the past.

I don't think anyone's disputing that, it's just that the form of many
of his/her messages + lack of threading means that they'll get ignored
(because they don't make sense without context... which is unavailable)
or that KC will get killfiled (after seeing enough "meaningless"
messages from a person this tends to happen). Which would be a shame.

Regards,