[Haskell-beginners] Issue installing reactive-banana-5.0.0.1

Heinrich Apfelmus apfelmus at quantentunnel.de
Sun May 6 15:31:49 CEST 2012

Miguel Negrao wrote:

> Hum, that’s not exactly what I wanted. So if it’s the first event
> just let it through, and then filter it. If it’s not the first event,
> then do the inversion (1-x) or not depending on the last outputted
> value, and then filter it.
>
> An input of
> 	[[0.9],[0.5],[0.1],[0.9],[0.9]]
> should produce
> 	[[0.9],[],[0.9],[0.1],[0.9]]
>
> The following code is not correct but it’s closer to what I described:

Ah, ok, then I don't understand your specification.

Could you give a specification in terms of a simple list transformation

    example :: [Double] -> [Double]

? All list functions are allowed, we can then transform it into a style
that uses only the combinators available in reactive-banana.

Best regards,
Heinrich Apfelmus

--
http://apfelmus.nfshost.com