[Haskell-beginners] Fw: Type Tree variables

bahadýr altan doaltan at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 15:53:03 CET 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: bahadýr altan <doaltan at yahoo.co.uk>
To: Ozgur Akgun <ozgurakgun at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 11 March 2012, 16:42
Subject: Re: [Haskell-beginners] Type Tree variables

I'm sorry if I mislead you, I think I didn't mention my problem clearly there. I'm actually stuck in the position of declaring subtrees, I couldn't find a solution to that.

My function is like

f :: Tree -> Tree

And my tree structure is like

data Tree = Empty | Branch Integer Tree Tree

And When I write this which I learned from you :
(c1, c2, d1, d2, e1, e2 :: Tree)

I get error. If you tell me How should I solve that I'd appreciate.
Thanks,
Bahadir