[Haskell-beginners] wxHaskell install errors

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Thu Jun 7 04:33:50 CEST 2012

Thanks - I get wx-config = version 2.9 so that seems good.

The name wxWin is the original name of the current wxWidgets system, as I recall from long ago usage of it as a C++ library.

The installation instructions at: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/WxHaskell/Windows
Do say to set it, and mine points to my wxWidgets2.9 directory.