[Haskell-beginners] flatten comma operator

Kees Bleijenberg k.bleijenberg at inter.nl.net
Wed Jun 6 09:46:58 CEST 2012

This is indeed the code I was talking about.
I did not understand how I could create (1,2,3) with the comma operator
(,)((,) 1 2) 3 = ((1,2),3) and not (1,2,3). That's why I thought I needed a
kind of join operation to 'flatten' this.
Indeed (,,) 1 2 3 is (1,2,3). But I do not understand what is happening. Is
(,,) predefined? Probably not.