[Haskell-beginners] cabal / haddock: view source with API

Christopher Howard christopher.howard at frigidcode.com
Sat Jul 28 04:36:26 CEST 2012

Hi. I've been familiarizing myself with cabal (great system, btw) and
learned that I could get haddock documentation built with each package
with --enable-documentation (or adjusting the config file). I think that
is great because I prefer having the API on my own system rather than
having to surf to hackage every time. However, one difference I've
noticed is that at hackage, I can click on the "source" buttons and see
the source for each element, whereas on the local documentation this
functionality is not available. Is it possible to configure my local
cabal / haddock to do this as well?

--
frigidcode.com
indicium.us