[Haskell-beginners] Review request

C K Kashyap ckkashyap at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:22:52 CEST 2012

I did some more refining and I like this one much better -

import Text.Regex.Posix

start = "<bug>"
end = "</bug>"

{-
s = start encountered
e = end encountered
ns = new start encountered
ne = new encountered
-}
process s e []     = []
process s e (x:xs) = if ns && not ne then
                        x : process ns ne xs
                     else
                        if ne then
                           [x]