[Haskell-beginners] DPH installation and LLVM

listig314 at gmail.com listig314 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 02:23:56 CEST 2012

> Probably the official package from llvm.org unless you use something like macports or homebrew.  They should install under /usr/local.

So I went with homebrew which I think installs everything under /usr/local by default. Now I get:

---
Configuring dph-examples-0.6.1.3...

/var/folders/57/rjs423s5227dnc8rh_2rp4jh0000gn/T/95011.c:1:0:
     internal compiler error: Illegal instruction: 4
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter> for instructions.
dph-examples-0.6.1.3 failed during the configure step. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1
---

What's wrong?

Oliver