[Haskell-beginners] Haskell Platform on OS X Lion with Xcode 4.3

Jack Henahan jhenahan at uvm.edu
Tue Feb 21 16:33:30 CET 2012

For posterity on the list, the method here is to install Xcode, enter the preferences menu, choose the downloads section, and install "Command Line Tools" from the components menu. Alternatively, these tools are available in a standalone installer (no Xcode required) here: https://developer.apple.com/downloads/index.action?=command%20line%20tools

Jack Henahan
jhenahan at uvm.edu
==
Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes.
-- Michael R. Fellows
==