[Haskell-beginners] ghc and android

Nathan Hüsken nathan.huesken at posteo.de
Sun Dec 30 14:19:32 CET 2012

Hey,

I know, this question has been asked in the past and there is a lot
information one can find in the net.
But in all of this information, I can not find definite answers for this.

Is it currently possible to build haskell programs for android using the
android NDK?
If course, I know, bindings have to be written and android GUIs have to
be written in Java. But if I would write the bindings for the things I
need...?

Via C/gcc? Its not the fastest, but should work, should it not?
Via llvm?
If not, what is the problem in doing this?

Thank you!
Nathan