[Haskell-beginners] parsec and source material with random order lines

Emmanuel Touzery etouzery at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 09:15:51 CET 2012

I think you are right, this is probably the right track. A little more
googling with permutation parsers gave me this, which is also about parsing
iCal using parsec:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3706172/haskell-parsec-and-unordered-properties

I'll review all this and see if that solves the problem... Thank you!

Emmanuel