[Haskell-beginners] reverse [1..]

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Tue Dec 18 17:34:24 CET 2012

Emanuel: I was trying to build infinite list from -inf to +inf.

Bob: What would you expect the number after -inf to be?

Wait a minute, let's just talk about the head of the list. What type is the
list element? Int? Integer? If Int, there's minBound :: Bounded Int => Int.
If Integer, no such instance exists!

So perhaps you want [minBound .. maxBound] :: [Int]?

-- Kim-Ee