[Haskell-beginners] Beginner in Haskell

Chatsiri Ratana insiderboy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:42:51 CET 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Saadah Sabarudin <saadahsabarudin at gmail.com
> wrote:

> hello everyone...I'm doing my research about grid computing. I want to use
> haskell as part of my study to perform parallel processing. can someone
> tell me,

 You can read Haksell beginning with http://learnyouahaskell.com/chapters .
Test run code  examples on tutorials of link.  If you want to start
with intermediate skill ,See at link http://book.realworldhaskell.org/. It's
some part of Parallel concept of code with Haskell. I recommend article at
StackOverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1012573/getting-started-with-haskell  My
view is traditional for learning Haskell.

what kind of tool I have to use to do parallel processing in Haskell
> because I'm still new in this field, so it's a little bit confusing to
> choose the suitable tool to use.

What's you mean tools about Parallel Programming? API of MPI, CloudHaskell,
AccelerateHS

R.Chatsiri