[Haskell-beginners] [Real World Haskell] Question

Yang register.battlenet.com.cn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 18:15:57 CEST 2012

Hi all,
     In chapter 4 in Real World Haskell comes there the first example of
system I/O, namely `interactWith`. According to author, the right way is
to compile and run program in system shell, though I have loaded source
in GHCi and can't figure out how to invoke `main` interactively.

     Therefore the question is simply how can I call `main` that takes
arguments in GHCi? Thanks.

BTW: This is my first message to the group and if there is any
restriction I violate in topics, I'd like to know. The example I
mentioned can be found at the beginning of the web page followed by link
http://book.realworldhaskell.org/read/functional-programming.html
--
Best Regards
Yang Zhao