[Haskell-beginners] Is there any money in Haskell programming?

Lyndon Maydwell maydwell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:26:21 CEST 2012

I've seen this question asked a few times and the usual link provided
is http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell_in_industry. Suffice to
say, there are people writing software that makes money in Haskell.

I know I'd jump at the chance to have "Haskell Programmer" in my job
description, but at the moment I'm constrained to using it to build my
own tools. I think this is becoming an increasingly common trend :-)

I'd interested to see if Haskell's use in industry blossoms soon,
since awareness seems to be growing larger and larger.