[Haskell-beginners] Fwd: Implementing a spellchecker - problem with Data.HashTable performance

Osager Prairie osagerprairie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:01:00 CEST 2012

Hi:

Your post is very interesting.
I'm also a beginner so can not offer you much suggestions.
Only that I saw this book the other day and think it might be helpful for
you.

Computational Semantics with Functional
Programming<http://www.amazon.com/Computational-Semantics-Functional-Programming-Eijck/dp/0521760305>

This book use haskell as the programming language

Best regards