[Haskell-beginners] cmath Install troubles

Tom Murphy amindfv at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 04:03:18 CEST 2012

Also, is there a way that I could "short circuit" (in the "True || _ =
True" sense) the whole process of fixing this?

For example, cabal-install cmath on a machine with similar
architecture and OS, break out my SICP [0], and try to replicate
cabal's storage methods by hand?

Tom

[0] http://www.vex.net/~trebla/haskell/sicp.xhtml