[Haskell-beginners] apt cabal hackage

csmagic csmagic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:18:53 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Amy de Buitléir <amy at nualeargais.ie> wrote:

> csmagic <csmagic <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> > Thanks Joey, AmyNow I want to go 'backwards'.For example I have
> > Language.Haskell.Exts.SyntaxI want to dig into it.  Where/How do I start?
>
> Using either Hayoo or Hoogle, search for "Language.Haskell.Exts.Syntax".
> Click on
> the results to find out more about this module (what package it's in, what
> methods it contains, etc.) Does that answer your question?

Ok Thanks Amy.
Language.C was not working yesterday and is working now today.
Maybe I mistyped something

Now I find that I am directed to do at page
http://trac.sivity.net/language_c/wiki/GettingStarted

module Main where
import Language.C
import Language.C.System.GCC   -- preprocessor used
main = parseMyFile "test.c" >>= printMyAST

Whats with the double import?
Does not the contents of Language.C get imported when that is imported?

[Note this is not so much a question specific to Language.C as to the
general nature of module namespace structuring in Haskell]