[Haskell-beginners] Disappearing Module Problem

Michael Craig mkscrg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:54:17 CEST 2011

I was using "cabal install aeson" and "cabal install http-enumerator".
Running the combined command fixed the issue. I'd forgotten that cabal
allows for it.

Is this necessary because of mutual dependencies? With the Platform
installation of cabal, I could run cabal install for each package and
everything would work fine. What's the difference?

Best,
Mike S Craig
(908) 328 8030