[Haskell-beginners] Help me with designing my daemon, please.

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Wed Sep 7 21:31:11 CEST 2011

This is what I am trying to do.
I have tests to run and manage. I'm only running one test at a time.
When my daemon gets a signal, it will either prep a test and run it,
or queue the request. After it runs the test, I want it to check the
queue for other tests that may have been requested.
This is my first expedition into this domain. I'm trying to collect
MVars and putting tem in a TChan is the way that seemed right, but I'm
not sure at all. This is my first guess.
I thought I needed a forked thread for the eventuality that I get a
signal while my transaction is being executed.
Have I clarified or further obfuscated?