[Haskell-beginners] Need some advices about university

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 04:31:38 CEST 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 1:19 AM, Noah Diewald <noah at diewald.me> wrote:

> It would be nice to know of a school somewhere in the US or Canada where
> CS courses aren't taught mostly in Java. Is there such a place?
>
> I would love to find a school with strengths in FP and linguistics.

It seems you want to search for an intersection of linguistics + FP.
There is nltk http://www.nltk.org/.  Its in python -- hopefully better than
java though not haskell.

Note: I am not contending the significance of all the haskell-linguistics
work -- just trying to broaden your search space for a university