[Haskell-beginners] TLS, PGP and maybe more crypto-stuff

Lorenzo Bolla lbolla at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:02:58 CEST 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 9:21 PM, Mateusz Neumann <mateusz at neumanny.net>wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:19:34 +0100 Lorenzo Bolla <lbolla at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > "cabal list pgp" returns openPGP:
> > https://github.com/singpolyma/OpenPGP-Haskell
> > "tls" and "hecc" are available from cabal, too.
>
> Thank you very much, especially for the "cabal list ..." part :)
>
> Have you got any experience with mentioned libraries?  Would you
> consider them "decent" (with all due respect to the authors)?

Unfortunately, I don't have experience with any of them (I'm a beginner
myself).
The approach I usually take in this kind of situations is to read the source
code myself (is it "clean"?), get in contact with the author and the
community involved (is it actively maintained?) and test the library (does
it do what I need?)!

L.