[Haskell-beginners] Data-List-Utils

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:30:50 CEST 2011

I'm sorry, the name of the library you are missing is called,
coincidentally, "missingH"  so, the command 'cabal install missingh'
*should* solve your problem and allow you to build that package.  No,
I have no idea why they called it that.  Hmm, looked it up, it is a
big library of functions that the author deemed were missing in
haskell.  Anyways, it is used quite a bit.

There may be other libraries you are missing, all of which are up on
hackage, and if you aren't sure where a certain import or function
comes from you can look it up in hayoo and get more information about
it.