[Haskell-beginners] haskell-src

jean verdier verdier.jean at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 18:27:47 CEST 2011

I'm using haskell-src to build a haskell compiler. I've compiled
hscolour and haskell-src to java classes and used the result to colorize
and report parsing errors in an eclipse editor. I use 1.0.1.3 and it
reports unterminated comments on the token before the {- token so it is
mildy informative and possibly an error in the implementation.
haskell-src serves me well but i would like some better error reporting
as "parse error" is quite non informative. I would like to avoid
building my own parser and so would like to know what the options are
for parsing haskell sources with an improved error reporting.

I've no idea how i should share screenshots so i've uploaded to the
first site i've found:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/scr1g.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/scr2a.png/