[Haskell-beginners] List comprehension question

Alexander Bernauer alex-haskell at copton.net
Wed Nov 23 11:41:12 CET 2011

Hi

Daniel already gave you an answer. The details on how list comprehension
is desugared can be found in section 3.11 of the Haskell report [1].

I am just mentioning this because I really want to encourage people to
read the language standard when hitting such a question.

Not saying one shouldn't post questions here. But it typically saves
_you_ a lot of time to just read the answer up. And if the standard is
well written - which it IMO is for Haskell - you even get a complete,
concise and unambigous answer which extands your knowledge of the
language.

Greetings

Alex

[1] http://www.haskell.org/onlinereport/exps.html#sect3.11