[Haskell-beginners] haskell-platform on arch

Michael Xavier nemesisdesign at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 05:41:34 CET 2011

Hi Haskell Beginners,

I was wondering if any experienced Haskellers used arch. I noticed today
that while GHC and Haskell-Platform are both on arch, GHC is still on 7.0.3
and Haskell Platform is an orphaned package that was flagged out of date
about 2 months ago. Does anyone know what we can do about this?   I don't
have any experience maintaining arch packages but I figured someone on here
may know someone who would want to be the package maintainer. It may help
other beginners who code on Arch, since Arch is supposed to be about having
the freshest packages.

--
Michael Xavier
http://www.michaelxavier.net