[Haskell-beginners] Search for docs on operator '<+>'.

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 7 19:39:54 CET 2011

On Monday 07 November 2011, 19:16:51, Allen S. Rout wrote:
> Google seems to barf on '<+>'.   I've found a haskell "list of
> operators", and it's not mentioned.
>
> Could some kind soul point me at documentation for this thing?

Try hoogle:
http://www.haskell.org/hoogle/?hoogle=%3C%2B%3E
(a few hits, searches only a restricted number of packages)

or hayoo:
http://holumbus.fh-wedel.de/hayoo/hayoo.html?query=%3C%2B%3E
(none found for this one :-( )

Or look at the ghc docs for stuff in the basic libraries:
http://haskell.org/ghc/docs/7.0-latest/html/libraries/doc-index-60.html

You may be looking for a different <+>, though. Unfortunately, afaik,
there's no global hackage index of names.