[Haskell-beginners] Stack space overflow: using strict accumulator still fails

Hugo Ferreira hmf at inescporto.pt
Tue Nov 1 11:37:35 CET 2011

On 10/31/2011 11:50 PM, Daniel Fischer wrote:
> On Monday 31 October 2011, 23:42:30, Hugo Ferreira wrote:
>> So you have found a bug.
>
> Just FYI, Ryan uploaded a new version, presumably with the bug fixed. You
> can now just cabal update; cabal install ListZipper and happily use foldlz'
> :D

Ok, I have updated and installed the new package. All is ok now.
I unpacked and checked. Indeed, this bug has been corrected.

Just a note for the rest of us newbies. I also did the following:

- ghc-pkg unregister ListZipper-1.2.0.1
- configure the cabal package again
- build the cabal package

Thanks Daniel and Ryan,