[Haskell-beginners] glfw cabal install mac osX

Bob Hutchison hutch-lists at recursive.ca
Mon May 23 17:00:53 CEST 2011

On 2011-05-19, at 2:06 PM, Daniel Fischer wrote:

> On Thursday 19 May 2011 19:31:11, Britt Anderson wrote:
>> I have just installed the haskell platform on a mac running 10.6 OSX.
>> Using cabal install glfw fails. Who would I write and what data should
>> I include to try and get some help to fix the problem? Thank you.
>
> What error message did cabl give? You may need to tell cabal to be more
> verbose if the standard verbosity doesn't give much information.

I've got a similar problem, lots of warnings and these errors:

glfw/lib/macosx/macosx_window.c:374:0:
     error: ‘typeLongInteger’ undeclared (first use in this function)

glfw/lib/macosx/macosx_window.c:374:0:
     error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

glfw/lib/macosx/macosx_window.c:374:0:
     error: for each function it appears in.)
glfw/lib/macosx/macosx_window.c: At top level:

glfw/lib/macosx/macosx_window.c:448:0:
     error: ‘kEventWindowDrawContent’ undeclared here (not in a function)
glfw/lib/macosx/macosx_window.c: In function ‘_glfwWindowEventHandler’:

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob