[Haskell-beginners] Haskell on Arm

Christopher Howard christopher.howard at frigidcode.com
Wed May 18 07:58:48 CEST 2011

(I hope two questions in one night is okay...)

I was wondering how "doable" it would be to compile and run Haskell code
on Arm. I was thinking about buying one of those tiny, inexpensive Arm
PCs (there are quite a few models, apparently) and running Gentoo Linux
on it. But it would be a lot cooler if I knew I would be able to run
Haskell code on it as well.

The GHC platforms page indicated only bare-minimum tier 2 support, and I
couldn't seem to find any kind of "road map" tutorials to give me an
idea what kind of challenges I would face.

--
frigidcode.com
theologia.indicium.us