[Haskell-beginners] New Thread: looking for some advice in regard to LINQ

Patrick Lynch kmandpjlynch at verizon.net
Wed Mar 30 18:17:35 CEST 2011

Good afternoon Daniel,

Thanks for the link to LINQ -- and for the advice - I'll try it with C# and
not F#...
I'll let you know how I make out...

As for Category Theory, you might try Eugina Cheng's link:
http://www.scss.tcd.ie/Edsko.de.Vries/ct/catsters/linear.php
I'm starting to understand it just a bit...she has a series of short video
lectures that each last less than 10 minutes...be prepared to be
overwhelmed...

Thanks again,
Pat