[Haskell-beginners] [web-devel] yesod dependency hell

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Wed Jun 22 22:50:24 CEST 2011

For further info, the build process stops after the warning below.
Here is my .cabal file. I would appreciate direction in how to resolve
this problem.
name:              Aframe
version:           0.0.1
license:           BSD3
license-file:      LICENSE
author:            Michael Litchard
maintainer:        Michael Litchard
synopsis:          The greatest Yesod web application ever.
llars. And that's the labor"
category:          Web
stability:         Experimental
cabal-version:     >= 1.6
build-type:        Simple
homepage:          http://Aframe.yesodweb.com/

Flag production
    Default:       False

Flag devel
    Default:       False

library
    if flag(devel)
        Buildable: True
    else
        Buildable: False
    exposed-modules: Controller
    hs-source-dirs: ., config
    other-modules:   Aframe
                     Settings
                     StaticFiles
                     Handler.Root
                     Handler.SSLvpn
executable         Aframe
    if flag(devel)
        Buildable: False

    if flag(production)
        cpp-options:   -DPRODUCTION
        ghc-options:   -Wall -threaded -O2
    else
        ghc-options:   -Wall -threaded

    main-is:       config/Aframe.hs
    hs-source-dirs: ., config

    build-depends: base         >= 4       && < 5
                 , yesod-core   >= 0.8     && < 0.9
                 , yesod
                 , yesod-static
                 , yesod-form   >= 0.2